Summary and Suggestions


hello, on this occasion I will explain summery and suggestion about this program

This program aims to get participants to be able to apply and share their knowledge, while also being able to train their teaching skills. This program also trains self-confidence, both in teaching and to socialize with the surrounding environment. It is expected that after participating in this program participants will be more confident in teaching. This program is very useful especially for me, because in addition to these benefits, this program also trains me to be more able to speak English, because at first I was not very good at speaking in English, because I am not from the English department. In MinSCAT, students and teachers use English to communicate and teach at school and their English is very good. Maybe because English in the Philippines is their second language, whereas in Indonesia, English is only a foreign language. sometimes I feel that it's still nothing compared to their English, and this motivates me to learning English more

In participating in this program, there are several procedures that we do, ranging from observation, teaching assistants, teaching practices, and evaluation. During this teaching practice, specifically I did not find a significant problem, because in this program there were many parties who helped me, our coordinators, cooperating teachers and friends from Indonesia and Philippine.

When I following this program, I have many challenges that I face, because here is very different from my country. As here in teaching I must follow the rules that exist in this school. I have to respect the religion and culture there, because they are generally non-Muslims while I am a Muslim. Besides that, I also have to adjust the food there that is a little different from in my country, but not too much different. Here, every day I have to speak English both in teaching and interacting with the surrounding environment. even so I still like here.

I am very grateful for this program. Because of this program I can get an amazing experience and meet new families. Friends from Indonesia and the Philippines, excellent and considerate coordinator, my cooperating teacher who is very kind and patient in guiding me, the teachers, lecturers, president and staff of MinSCAT, and most special for my students. There are so many things that happen and agree here. Thank you MinSCAT for accepting us wholeheartedly.

I hope for the next program, information about this program will be even wider and send more participants, because this program is very useful. And also I hope this program is longer, not just one month, because one month is very little and not enough for this program.

Thank you SEAMEO and My University, Padang State University which has provided an unforgettable opportunity and experience. I am very happy to be part of this program
  



Komentar