Teaching Practice

When I was teaching in the school, I taught science, specially biology because my major is biology, so the school gave me to teach biology. I am get 2 class for teach, grade 7 and grade 8. before I teach the student, I have to make lesson plan and daily lesson log about my topic that day. not just that, I should prepare the other material if I use additional material. the additional material in here I mean, like the picture about topic and work sheet. If I use the work sheet for student, I should put about some question and the rules and the material about the topic in there. another that, I should finish the work sheet before I teach, because the work sheet must to print. fortunately we have a printer in the dormitory, so I can more easily prepare.

this is example my daily lesson log
       and this is example my detail lesson plan 



         this is example work sheet
  
when I teaching, I used the explanation method for teach. sometime I am used some media that I made for teach topic. on the teaching biology I am not use the projector and just board, because the class not have window curtain as a result if I use the projector for explain the material that I show be not clear. and the student its hard for understanding. some time when i am explain the material beside i used the work sheet, i am used too the some picture to make the student more understand with our topic that day. 

 

grade 7 I tech them on 07.30-08.30 am from Tuesday until Friday. and grade 8 on 02.00-03.00 pm from Monday until Friday. for teaching in class, I just have 1 hour for teach the topic. so, I must can to manage the time for teach. 

Teaching in this school give me experience too much. I am very like to teach in this school. and I never to forget my teach experience in this school. 







Komentar